" My space is small with enough room to fill with garden delights*. Say it with flowers" ~lcd


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank You Today's Flowers

Please accept my appreciation to Today's Flowers Host Luis and his dynamic team for posting my contribution as Today's Flowers guest friend host.

Thank you very much to all for the heartwarming response to my entry. I must confess, this thing has been dreadfully slipped off my mind due to the chest and left arm pain I have endured since last week. I am slowing down at the moment and will be seeing my doctor today. I'll come back to give everyone my grateful kudos.

Agapanthus for my 60th Birthday in Today's Flowers



White Agapanthus from the village garden:

The first bloom of Blue Agapanthus from my own garden:

Interesting information of this perennial flowers can be read HERE.

Cheers!

Certified Photography

4 comments:

Ebie said...

Happy Birthday Ms. BB! Congratulations too for being the featured guest friend for TF. I hope everything is fine after your doctor's visit. I have been off line for a while.

The flowers are beautiful and as pure as you are.

Take care.

Andrea said...

Hello, this is my first visit here. I haven't seen a white Agapanthus, only the blue. But still i can't grow it in my very hot and dry climate. I've been testing the blue in the past but to no avail. The white looks so elegant and pure! thanks

Regina said...

Happy Birthday Bonnie. I wish you the best.
Get well soon.
xo

Cher' Shots said...

just beautiful :)